The Ulster County Records Management Program employs staff who have a wide range of expertise in many areas of records management. Staff employees are capable of providing consulting services to customers in the following areas:
- records inventory,
- needs assessment,
- program planning,
- office retention schedule development,
- policy and procedure development,
- micrographics conversion,
- imaging and scanning conversion,
- records storage,
- archival records storage,
- microfilm storage and disaster planning.
Contact Us for your consulting needs.