Tours & Field Trips
Consider visiting the Ulster County Clerk's Office for a Field Trip or Guided Tour!
Tours are offered at:
- the County Clerk's Office - Recording, Filing, DMV & Archival Gallery (244 Fair Street),
- the Records Center & Archives (300 Foxhall Avenue),
- and the Matthewis Persen House Museum (74 John Street).
Tour groups of all kinds are welcome to visit. We’ve had students from elementary, intermediate, junior-high, college, continuing education, and homeschool classes, as well as regional & international tour groups, genealogists, researchers, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, and other community groups.
Tours can be tailored to your group's interests or curriculum. Some of the many topics we have covered in the past include:
- At the County Clerk's Office - civics, local government, and community engagement;
- At the Records Center - archives, local history, preservation, genealogy, microfilm & digital reformatting, and records management;
- At the Matthewis Persen House Museum - colonial life, architecture, archaeology, local history, Dutch heritage, and the Revolutionary War.
BOOK YOUR TOUR NOW!
Is your interest piqued? Then please come visit us! Fill out the form below and we will contact you to finalize the details.